WHEN: January 26th – February 6th
It’s that time of year again! The Hudson Restaurant Week is back for its Winter edition. A wide range of restaurants will be participating including establishments from Hoboken, Jersey City, Bayonne, Edgewater, Guttenberg, Weehawken and North Bergen.
List of Newly Participating Restaurants
Generally there’s a core group of restaurants that participate in restaurant week from year to year without too many changes. We decided to highlight this Winter’s newcomers which include:
- McLoone’s Pier House – A pier-side restaurant with seafood and classic bar fare in Hoboken.
- Amelia’s Bistro – An Italian restaurant in Jersey City with a notable mimosa brunch.
- Laico’s – An Italian restaurant in Jersey City with homestyle cooking.
- White Star Bar – A casual American style restaurant in Jersey City with the finest ingredients.
- Waterside Cafe – A restaurant in North Bergen with great views of the Manhattan Skyline.